WordPress: The Perfect Solution for your Website?
All online professionals, must now how to be present on the internet channel. It is necessary to reach a larger customer base and from different backgrounds, but also to assert itself from the competition.
So you have to create a website to your image, put your ads or to submit your business and services.
Open source solution
CMS (Content Management System) are open source solutions with multiple benefits. They will allow you to create a functional website, secure, easily customizable and manageable.
Indeed, for these professionals, it is important to qualify for a commercial independence, to be independent in the management of these marketing tools and not to depend on a web agency or other provider.
WordPress, an excellent open source solution for creating your website
WordPress is one of the most used CMS in the world, more than 50 million websites and blogs referenced in late 2011.
At its inception,
WordPress was used mainly as a blog platform, off in recent years, there has been an explosion. It is now used to create all kinds of Web sites (e-commerce, showcase site, personal website, etc …). Today, developers can carry out any website using the WordPress structure.
Making it a favourite tool for professional developers, but also webmasters apprentices.
Why such enthusiasm?
Content management systems “open source” as WordPress, are very powerful and high performance, and benefit from many advantages:
WordPress is quite easy to install and use, even for the most novice of you. It has a system of administration (back office) simple, clear and easy to tame.
– Adaptability and flexibility: As we say above, it is possible with more or less skill to create any website (blog, personal website, e-commerce, showcase site, etc …).
– Autonomy in the administration of the site: Ability to manage and animate with ease editorial content of your site, as well as photos, videos and other content. WordPress benefit of a clear administrative interface and easy to take in hand, even for beginners.
– Security: WordPress is a tool that is encoded by many programming professionals. Also, many updates are made each year to correct faults, if any.
– Plugin Library: Hundreds of plugins/extensions are available on the site, to change your site to your agreement.
– Free: This CMS is distributed under the GNU (General Public License), very popular in the industry of “open source”, which makes it totally free.
– Documentation: In addition to the codex that provides, which is well documented, the popularity of this CMS, that there are many resources all over the web.
– SEO Friendly WordPress is a platform uniquely made for SEO.
– Personalization: What is the main strength of this tool is its customization capability. Indeed, the underlying basic WordPress theme is a system that will allow you to change your website or blog property without much difficulty.
Three options available to you:
Free or paid, the web is full of WordPress themes all kinds. Indeed, many companies have engaged in the manufacture of themes, which allows webmasters apprentices benefit from professional designs, including some very advanced features. Here is a small selection of real estate WordPress themes, ideal for real estate professionals.
Alternatively, developing its theme. It requires you to know well the structure and WordPress functions and has some technical skills, but it allows to customise its site fully.
Either through a professional and specialist, who will provide you with a site “customised” to a reasonable price, since it will be based on the WordPress structure to create the site.
You have understood, WordPress is an ideal solution for developing the website of your real estate agent or to submit your products / services. Its many strengths make it an attractive tool in the web world, and it is not ready to stop.